Vinyl Pockets, Pouches and Sleeves
Pockets, pockets, pockets!
Pockets are everywhere. On pants and jackets, inside backpacks, briefcases and purses. You name it, it’s got a pocket.
The concept is so simple that we don’t think twice about what pockets let us do; collect, carry, organize and protect those odd sheets of paper, scraps of information and other small things we pick up during the day.
Made of crystal clear vinyl, our pockets, pouches and sleeves can be designed in any size and configuration. And they can be attached to just about anything—belts, shirts and jackets, binders, folders, presentation kits, retail displays, walls, storage racks, cabinets, boxes, pallets…. You get the idea.
So remember the pockets!
Here are just a few of the many uses for vinyl pockets, pouches and sleeves:
- Folders and binders—business cards, CDs and DVDs, information sheets
- Presentation kits—information sheets, sample swatches, business cards
- Event packets—information sheets, promotional items, other add-ons
- Specialty promotions–bookmark holder, document cases and holders
- Restaurant menus—daily specials
- Shirts, jackets, belts—name tags and ID badges
- Luggage—luggage tags
- Materials and equipment—asset tags, in-process paperwork, delivery information
- Cabinets and storage racks—location and content labels
- Walls and doors—directions, room names or numbers, emergency exit maps
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best options for your needs:
|Slits, flaps||Any configuration.|
|How to attach||Permanent or temporary adhesive backing. Metal clips, pins and fasteners. Single hang holes, or punched for multi-ring binders.|
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best related item for your needs: