The “go to” choice for high quality at a lower cost.
Our vinyl binders are the best choice when you need to provide clients, customers or employees with printed materials while keeping your costs as low as possible.
Whether you select one of our standard binders or want a custom design, vinyl is inexpensive, durable, resists dust and stains, protects your materials from wear and tear, and always looks great.
If you want custom vinyl binders, we can help you quickly design a solution that represents the contents and your brand in a sophisticated and unique way. We offer:
- A wide variety of cover colors and finishes, including many that look and feel like leather or fabric
- The capability to print whatever titles and logos you want on the covers, using digital printing, four-color printing or silk screening to ensure the text and graphics always stay crisp and bright
- Numerous hardware options, to meet your specific binding requirements in a way that complements the cover design
Here are some of the many uses for vinyl binders:
- Attorney marketing materials or legal case information
- Construction plans and requirements
- Employee policies and guidelines
- Equipment operation guides
- Financial and accounting reports
- Financial plans and strategies
- Help desk and emergency scripts
- Manufacturing requirements and specifications
- Medical forms and records
- Procedure and process manuals
- Real estate listings
- Training materials
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best options for your needs:
|Vinyl color and finish||Many choices – samples available.|
|Size of binder||Standard sizes, or any custom size.|
|Decorating / finishing techniques||Appliqué, embossing, debossing, die cut, embossing, foil stamping, offset printing and screen printing.|
|Construction styles||Clear entrapment, heat seal vinyl, stitch and sewn.|
|Printing technique for cover text and graphics||Four-color, digital, or silk screened.|
|Cover padding||Soft foam sheets inserted between the cover’s exterior layer and its core provide a cushioned, luxurious feel.|
|Rings or posts||Many ring sizes (1/2” to 4”, for up to 600 sheets of paper) and different ring styles (such as round, D and slant D). Posts are recommended for greater than 600 sheets.|
|Location of ring mounts||Spine or back.|
|Ring mount rivet appearance||Exposed or concealed.|
|Ring or post color||Chrome, black, white or custom colors.|
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best related item for your needs:
|Index tabs / divider sheets||Divider sheets with tabs clearly organize a binder’s contents. The size and color of the tabs, and the text, can be customized however you like.
See Index Tabs.
|Vinyl pockets, pouches and sleeves||Clear vinyl holders that attach to a binder (usually inside the front and back covers) for loose papers, CDs and DVDs, business cards and other small items.|
|Clear view binders||Binders with clear overlays on the entire front and back covers and spine, to let you insert separately printed cover or spine sheets.|