Full Color Binders
Wow your clients, customers and employees!
When you want an exciting and more contemporary appearance, go with full color binders. Be as creative as you like and express your company’s identity, inventiveness and commitment to quality in a way that is unique and vibrant.
The cover of a full color binder uses a paper sheet on which has been printed any combination of text, photos and graphics. This cover sheet can be laminated with a dull or gloss finish, and is adhered to the front, spine and back of the cover’s core. The edges of the cover sheet are then wrapped over the core’s edges and glued to the core’s inner side. Lining paper (in any color) is adhered to the core’s inner side to hide the edges of the cover sheet, and to finish off the binder’s appearance.
Any type or size of binder, case or enclosure can be full color wrapped. The possibilities are nearly endless, and we can guide you to a design that meets your requirements and is visually exciting. We offer:
- Recommendations for the cover sheet’s text, graphics and overall design
- A wide variety of paper types and weights to help create a unique look
- Digital or four-color printing to ensure the text and graphics stay crisp and bright
- Numerous hardware options, to meet your specific binding requirements in a way that complements the cover design
- Pockets inside front and/or back covers to hold literature
Here are some of the many uses for full color binders:
- Annual reports
- Attorney marketing materials or legal journals
- Company overviews
- Construction plans and requirements
- Employee policies and guidelines
- Equipment operation guides
- Financial and accounting reports
- Financial plans and strategies
- Help desk and emergency scripts
- Manufacturing requirements and specifications
- Medical forms and records
- Presentations and proposals
- Procedure and process manuals
- Product and service catalogs
- Product samples and swatches
- Training materials
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best options for your needs:
|Size of binder||Standard sizes (such as legal or letter), or any custom size.|
|Printing technique for cover sheet||Digital, four-color or silk screened.|
|Lining paper||Any color or weight to match or complement the cover design.|
|Cover padding||Soft foam board inserted between the cover’s exterior layer and its core, to provide a cushioned, luxurious feel.|
|Fasteners||Magnetic, Velcro, tie, snap.|
|Rings or posts||Many ring sizes (1/2” to 3”, for up to 600 sheets of paper) and different ring styles (such as round, straight D and slant D). Posts are recommended for greater than 600 sheets.|
|Location of ring mounts||Spine or back.|
|Ring mount rivets||Visible or concealed.|
|Ring or post color||Chrome, black, white or custom colors.|
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best related item for your needs:
|Index tabs / divider sheets||Divider sheets with tabs clearly organize a binder’s contents. The size and color of the tabs, and the text, can be customized however you like.
See Index Tabs.
|Vinyl pockets, pouches and sleeves||Clear vinyl holders that attach to a binder (usually inside the front and back covers) for loose papers, CDs and DVDs, business cards and other small items.|