Case Wrapped Binders
Make a lasting impression!
Also referred to as “case bound” or “turned edge,” we create our case wrapped binders using rich-looking, durable fabrics or supple leathers, and a variety of sophisticated printing and impression techniques. The result are binders with the appearance of finely bound books, stylish or even elegant.
We recommend using case wrapped binders for situations and in locations where appearances really matter. For example, you may want to consider this type of binder for client presentations and proposals, restaurant menus, and for office and hotel lobbies, hotel rooms, board conference rooms and attorney offices.
To create a case wrapped binder, the cover material is wrapped over the edges of the cover’s core, and the cover material’s edges are then glued to the core’s inner side. Lining paper (in a color that matches or complements the cover) is adhered to the core’s inner side to hide the edges of the cover material and to create a finished look.
The variety of options for case wrapped binders is extensive. For that reason we are always ready to discuss your specific needs, and then recommend appropriate materials and design elements. We offer:
- Book-quality fabrics and leathers in a wide range of textures, patterns and colors
- Unique materials and techniques for text and graphics, such as metallic inks and foils, embossing or debossing
- The capability to case wrap anything that has a cover, no matter its shape, size or configuration
- Numerous hardware options to meet your specific binding requirements in a way that complements the cover design
Here are just a few of the many uses for case wrapped binders:
- Annual reports
- Attorney marketing materials or legal journals
- Company overviews
- Employee policies and guidelines
- Financial plans and strategies
- Hotel information for guests
- Presentations and proposals
- Product and service catalogs
- Product and service marketing materials
- Product samples and swatches
- Real estate listings for commercial or high-end retail properties
- Training materials
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best options for your needs:
|Size of binder||Standard sizes (such as legal or letter), or any custom size.|
|Cover material||Wide variety of book-quality fabrics, imitation and genuine leathers, or provide your own.|
|Cover text and graphics||Digital, four-color or silk screened, embossed or debossed, metallic inks and foils, film laminating.|
|Cover Cutouts||Any size or shape to create a three-dimensional look.|
|Cover padding||Soft foam sheets inserted between the cover’s exterior layer and its core provide a cushioned, luxurious feel.|
|Lining paper||Any color or weight to match or complement the cover design.|
|Spine hinge||Square, roundback or Euro (rounded) hinge.|
|Fasteners||Magnetic, Velcro, tie, snap.|
|Rings or posts||Many ring sizes (1/2” to 4”, for up to 600 sheets of paper) and different ring styles (such as round, straight D and slant D). Posts are recommended for greater than 600 sheets.|
|Location of ring mounts||Spine or back.|
|Ring mount rivet appearance||Visible or concealed.|
|Ring or post color||Chrome, black, white or custom colors.|
Our design consultants will be glad to explain and help you select the best related item for your needs:
|Index tabs / divider sheets||Divider sheets with tabs clearly organize a binder’s contents. The size and color of the tabs, and the text, can be customized however you like.
See Index Tabs.
|Vinyl pockets, pouches and sleeves||Clear vinyl holders that attach to a binder (usually inside the front and back covers) for loose papers, CDs and DVDs, business cards and other small items.|