These vinyl sleeves are used for displaying, Phostos, advertising, & artwork among many others. Made out of crystal clear vinyl with a ¼” diameter hang hole, perfect for a custom ribbon or tassel for any theme. Can be used for events, or craft projects or gifts
Available in many different design options, from peel & stick to pocket sized folders. Available in crystal clear vinyl, and assorted colors.With many design options to choose from.
Vinyl holders that specifically meet you application needs.
Any size or shape vinyl holder, we can manufacture it.
Vinyl luggage tags are perfect to label and ID your luggage and or promote your company. Clear worm loops are a great addition and the perfect way to attach the Luggage tag.
Pressure sensitive backing permanently adheres to clean, flat surfaces.
Many styles available for labeling binders, folders, or to display inventory.
We can create the custom size that fits your needs
POCKETS, POCKETS, POCKETS!
Pockets are everywhere. On pants and jackets, inside backpacks, briefcases, and purses. You name it, it’s got a pocket.
The concept is so simple that we don’t think twice about what pockets let us do; collect, carry, organize and protect those odd sheets of paper, scraps of information and other small things we pick up during the day.
Made of crystal clear vinyl, our pockets, pouches, and sleeves can be designed in any size and configuration. And they can be attached to just about anything—belts, shirts and jackets, binders, folders, presentation kits, retail displays, walls, storage racks, cabinets, boxes, pallets… You get the idea.
So remember the pockets!
Here are just a few of the many uses for vinyl pockets, pouches and sleeves:
- Folders and binders—business cards, CDs and DVDs, information sheets
- Presentation kits—information sheets, sample swatches, business cards
- Event packets—information sheets, promotional items, other add-ons
- Specialty promotions–bookmark holder, document cases and holders
- Restaurant menus—daily specials
- Shirts, jackets, belts—name tags and ID badges
- Luggage—luggage tags
- Materials and equipment—asset tags, in-process paperwork, delivery information
- Cabinets and storage racks—location and content labels
- Walls and doors—directions, room names or numbers, emergency exit maps